Monday 17 August 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge


Well, after making a Christmas Card the logical card to make is a "Summer" card. Had a look on "Pink Elephant" to see what their challenge is and made this card using another stamp I got at the Stamarama, It's a Sarh Kay, can't tell you if she has a name as I can't find the wrapper under all the bits of paper on the desk, but I'm pleased with the effect, and the stamp is soo clear. What do you think? I coloured it using the Pro Markers again, they are definitely different to using water colour and a Koi pen!! But again I'm pleased with the results. The paper is Basic Grey "Two Scoops" I think, as most of my papers are out of the books now as I keep trying them against cards etc, then I just put them in a box, all mixed up!! Oh dear one day I'll surprise myself and put everything away properly!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So darling. I love the hollyhocks! I might have to get this stamp. :) Thanks for creating with us at TPE!

Annie said...

oh this is lovely - so gentle.
Thanks for playing along with us at TPE.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

So lovely and soft!

Carol said...

That is a lovely stamp Lynne and i see you've provided yourself with some PM's!!!
Great colouring....thamks for playing :)

Hugs
Carol x

Trudi said...

This is gorgeous Lynne! I love the soft colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week at TPE.

LORi said...

How precious!!
So happy you joined us this week at The Pink Elephant!!

Lori
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty!! Love the precious image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com