Tuesday 4 August 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun Challenge



I think I'm getting back in the swing!! Last night I had a quick look at Carol's Sketch Fun Challenge Blog and saw this fab sketch, so had to have a go. This is my attempt!!! The prizes look great so have fingers eyes toes crossed!!! Why not have a go yourself???
I made this card using a 5inch square white card. 6 pieces of Christmas paper left from last year by "Basic Grey" a "Penny Black Stamp"coloured with "Marvey La Plumb"pens and a water brush an oval of mirri board cut using my Cuttle bug. A small piece of Burgundy ribbon from stash and "Voila"(hope that's spelt right LOL)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love your cute little mice Lynne! I never tire of seeing Christmas cards or making them for that matter!
A perfect take on my sketch and of course i looove the papers too :)
Thanks for playing along....make sure you are at class on the 1st, i have a fab suprise guest for you all, i'm getting excited already :)

Hugs
Carol x