Saturday 8 August 2009

2sketches4you Challenge/sketch 32



Wow have I been busy this last few days, today I'm travelling up to Lancashire to visit Mum who's in a home as she has Dementia. So this has been rushed but couldn't go without trying the 2 sketches4you sketch. I used a white 5inch square card (Think they are my favourites at the moment!!) stamped a bauble in gold and embossed with "Gold twinkle" Embossed 2 pieces of white card with cuttlebug folders (sure you know which ones!!) then mounted on gold mirri! Cut out a few gold snowflakes and felt really pleased with myself!! LOL Hope you like.

3 comments:

cnelson said...

beautiful! I love that ribbon and your embossing!

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous Christmas card - love the embossing and the gorgeous gold!
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Eva said...

Oh how I love this kind of card! The simplicity and colour choice makes such a striking effect! Beautiful.