Saturday 1 August 2009

Card for Lewis



Hi all, I have been a really bad blogger for over a month now, but in my defence I have been to my little house in Spain! The weather over there has been soo hot!!! But anyway I'm back now and can't wait to get card making again. This is one I made today for my neighbours grandson Lewis. He will be 2 years old in a couple of days, and like most small boys he loves trucks, vans , bikes etc. so I'm hoping he likes this fire engine.
I cut a piece of white card 12in. x 8in and folded a third over. The image is from a CD rom that my husband bought for me years ago. I printed 4 copies and decoupaged it. Mounted on silver mirri card from stash, and red card from stash. Added 3 eyeletts and a message printed on the computer. Nice and bright don't you think??? The inside is done on the computer using the same image.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love this cute fireman card, just perfect for your neighbours grandson...and he definitely won't get two the same....lovely :)

Hugs
Carol x