Thursday 23 October 2008




Well, I was looking through the challenge blogs and noticed on the Cuttlebug challenge site the suggestion was to make something other than a card, that got me thinking! My daughters boyfriends nephews (hope you can work that one out!!) are only 14 months old. Boy twins called Otis and Frankie (cute eh!!) as they won't understand Christmas cards I decided to make them door hangers using my "Cuttlebug". What do you think? A bit of glitter, and printing on the computer and here we are. The only trouble is I'm not sure if I still in time to enter them on the site, but I'll have a quick look when I've finished playing on here.
Thanks for looking. Just have to make big brother George one now!!!

3 comments:

Tab said...

Hi Lynne, such I lovely idea I'm sure they will love them! (I agree, cute names lol!) Thanks for visiting my blog. :0) Tab xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lynne, just found your blog. Lovely cards, and blog colours. Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog, Heidi xxx

Carol said...

Cute or what! great idea Lynne ;-D

Hugs
Carol x