Friday 17 October 2008

Jack's card





Hi everyone, Today I have had a great time visiting a craft shop with a friend and getting lots of ideas. So tonight I have made our friend Jack a birthday card. The picture does not show all the detail I'm afraid, but it is in layers the outer layer is from "Funky hand" "it's Funky Too" this has an aperture cut into it to show the middle layer which is also printed using "It's Funky Too". Then the last layer has a triple embossed tile in three shades of gold and white then stamped with a "see-D" Happy Birthday. Around all the edges I have doodled a line (but you can hardly see this??) I don't think Davis Bailey has anything to worry about!! Hope you like it? Sorry I could not get the pictures to scale as I had to scan the card as pictures just did not show anything??? Speak to you all soon!!

No comments: