Sunday 19 October 2008

My time to craft challenge


Hi all!!
Well today is Sunday and I'm on strike. I'm doing no housework today, (although I did do the ironing this morning and I'm about to make the tea!!!) So I have had a craft day, and I have made this 3D card for my sister-in-law. It is shaped like a box and stands alone. I made it from all kinds of pieces. Stamped and coloured the "Daisy Squares" stamp by Inca Stamps then cut out each one individually, The swirls are stamps from "Penny Black". The glasses are miniture shakers made with "Quikutz" die on the "cuttlebug"one layer is acatate and one layer is silver metal, then put fine glitter in between!! The pink polkadots is from "Funky Hand" "PaperBlossom". The sentiment is just off cuts. Ribbon from the stash. Background is embossed with "Swiss Dots on the "Cuttlebug" There is quite a bit of doodling going on as well, each edge has some around, be it straightish lines, faux stitching or dots, unfortunately as I've said before I don't take very good pics!!!
I really enjoyed myself, and I'm quite pleased with the outcome. Hope she likes it. Now to sort out my tea!!!! Bu before I do I've just noticed that over at "My time to Craft the challenge is doodling!! So I've had a quick enter!!!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jo said...

FAB card, I do like the shadow box effect! Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Ooh wonderful work - thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!