Sunday 15 June 2008

Stamp Something Monochromatic Challenge


I think that I have the challenge bug now, two in one day!!!! This one is for the Stamp Something challenge, which is to make a monochromatic card. Something I have been wanting to try for a while but didn't dare. So this is my first attempt at keeping the colouring simple. I am quite pleased with the effect, I "Cuttle Bug"ed the back mount, then punched holes down one side with my crop-o-dile and tied white and black and white check ribbons through. Next I stamped "Daisy Squares" cut one out and mounted this on a white square of card stamped with "Happy Birthday"in black "Staz-on". Highlighhted the daisy with clear glaze and glittered the centre. Let me know what you think????

4 comments:

Bev said...

Wow, this is such an elegant card - love it!!

Carol said...

Great card Lynne, and i'm glad to see you're making good use of your bug!!!
warned you that these challenges are addictive, looks like you are hooked :)

Carol x

Erin... said...

Beautiful card!! that cute little flower looks great with your CB folder. Love the ribbon too. thanks for playing!! And yes challenges are addictive so we hope to see you back next week:)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is beautiful! I love the floral embossing, I just used this to make wedding invites myself. It's perfect with that flower image. Great ribbons too. Thanks for playing along with us! :)