Wednesday 4 June 2008

Michaels birthday


Well, what a great day I've just had. My friend Sue and myself have had a play day. We both had cards to make so we got together at my house, drank coffee and tea, I made lunch and we made cards and nattered!!!
I have just downloaded "Shabby Saturday" from the Funky Hand site, you know how much I enjoy these papers, so what better excuse than to make my darling brother-in-law a birthday card. He owns a deli in Chorley Lancs. where he sells lots of Cup cakes so thought this would suite him. A little different from fishing, wine or football???

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software