Sunday 15 June 2008

My Time to Craft Challenge & Cute Card Thursday


Saw these challenges and thought I would have a go. Not sure if I'm too late. but hey!! it's the taking part that counts, and any excuse to use the cuttle bug. I think I'm in love with it!!! Birds is the theme for the "My Time to Craft Challenge" challenge and Three embellishments is the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. This stamp is called "Four Little Birds", I coloured it using Marvey La Plume pens, scalloped the edges, and made the background using "Basic Grey" paper, and half Embossed with the "Cuttle bug"the tag is cut with the "Cuttle Bug"also, I just threaded a small piece of ribbon through and added a couple of paper clips. The small white dots around the picture are done using rub ons, (I hope these count as an embellishment???)Hope you like???

11 comments:

Pearl said...

love your coloured image ! great card !

Anonymous said...

great card, so lovely

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo said...

Beautiful card, love the stamp and the way you have coloured it. You are just in time to join the MTTC challenge this week, there will be a new one tomorrow evening, so thanks for joining in in and hope to see you again next week :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Beth said...

This is fab, I love the image!

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!You kept this quiet!!!! i didn't know you had that stamp, it's one of my favourites:) Please bring to class next time....

Carol x

made by fifi said...

awww how cute - love the birds- thank you for joining in MTTC this week

Deb said...

gorgeous card Lynne, I love those little birdies and such fab colours, I see your enjoying your cuttlebug! thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Great card, love the cute stamp and your colouring!