Tuesday 25 March 2008

Birthday Card


Hiya, Well people have found me, I am so happy!!! Can't believe that there is anyone out there who has taken the time to pass on such great messages. Thank you!
Well, I've had another play today, This is getting serious!!! My husband will think so when he sees the bills.
I bought this stamp at the "Stitch and Craft" show that was on at Excel. It is a "Penny Black" and I though the Teddy was soooo sweet.The paper is from Anna Griffin and the ribbon......well not sure, as I bought so much stuff at the show. Hope that you like this card? Love to hear from you again. Thanks

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
What gorgeous cards, I have this little fella and haven't used it for a while, must have another go....perhaps I will use your friends sketch for it :-) great site, look forward to seeing some more - Chrissy

Kazzy said...

Cute card....I love Penny Black stamps!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Great card, Lynne! Love that teddy stamp! How sweet is he??

H xx