Saturday 29 March 2008

Baby Card Ahh!!!

My friend Sue and I had a great day on Thursday, we had, what we call, a play day. As Sue's daughter-in-law is about to pop any time now I thought that it would be a great time to make a card for the expected arrival. Hence the none committal colours. She does not know if she is having a boy or a girl! Again I bought this stamp at the "Exel" craft show. It is another "Penny Black" and I stamped it twice and decoupaged it, the backing paper is " Basic Grey" "Perhaps". The small "Baby" tag in the top left corner is one from a sheet I bought some time ago and have never used.

4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sooo cute! Love the image and the coloring. TFS!

Agnes CF Lee said...

I like it too..just nice for the newborn.

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

What a great stamp! Hadn't seen that one before. Must get me some of those hedgehogs! I don't usually go for decoupage, but I like this very much. It really looks good.

H xx

Anonymous said...

more information tramadol online next day - tramadol online overnight cod