Monday 24 March 2008

Anniversary card


Well it's Easter Monday and I'm having a play. Friday is my neighbours Wedding Anniversary, so thought I would have a go at making a card!! I am quite pleased with the results, although my husband does not think that the "Hugs and Kisses" paper is perhaps the right choice??? Not sure why! Men!
The paper is from "It's Funky Too" I love it. Would like to get more disks from "Funky Hand" and when I have saved up a little I will. As I have just started card making I NEED all kinds of "stuff".

4 comments:

Carol said...

OOh, i recognise that little bird ;-)
Hope your neighbours like their card!
On my blogroll now, so you may get some more visitors :)
You should try some more sketch challenges, it's good to see how different people interpret things.

Carol x

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

It's adorable...you're doing a great job...keep it up!

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Lynne
Welcome to the world of blogging - almost as addictive as cardmaking.
Love your cards.
Kath
XXXXX

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

There are LOTS of blog candy opportunities around at the moment... on my blog, for example! ;) Might be an interesting way of acquiring some new stash at no cost! :o)

Heather xx