Tuesday 24 February 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge


While making the charity cards I popped over to Carols Paperplayce and saw that she was the designer for this weeks "Pink Elephant Challenge so whilst the dinning room is in a mess with paper etc. etc. etc. (do you end up in a mess as well), I thought I'd have a go! so this is my interpretation of Carol's sketch!!The stamp is by "Penny Black" coloured with Pens, the backing is done on the cuttlebug and then 3 small Pink/green gems and some pink chiffon and velvet ribbon from stash. Hope I've done it justice!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Yep I certainly end up in a mess - you should see how I have spread out this afternoon. I'm dreading tidying up!!!

It's all worth it though to end up with a lovely card like this one isn't it?
Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Pink Elephant.

Ann xxx

Unknown said...

Lynne,

You've done a beautiful job with Carol's sketch! I'm so glad you joined us this week! I, too, end up with quite a mess afterwards! LOL!

Carol said...

I make the biggest mess ever!! Beautiful card Lynne, thanks so much for playing along :)

Hugs
Carol x

Robin said...

What a beautiful card!!! I think we all end up in a mess after working. I know that I start with a nice clean desk and within a short time, I have a 2"x2" area to work on!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!
Robin
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com