Tuesday 3 February 2009

Mothers Day


This is another of my purchases from the weekend, Like Carol over at Carolspaperplayce I also went to the Stevenage Stamparama, and also got this stamp from the bargin bucket of a stand selling "Penny Black" stamps. I thought it would make a lovely "Mother's Day" card for my mum who has Dementia, so her cards tend to be quite plain but with blocks of colour, she seems to like them, (kiddy cards really ). I stamped the image three times, then decoupaged, added glitter and printed the message on the computer. I know it's early but hey! I just had to play with my new stamp. Love it!!!

2 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

I just love what you have done with the tulips, they really stand out! I am sure your Mum will love this as it is so vivid. Great little stamp, you can't beat PB, hugs Heidi xxx

Carol said...

Yay!!!!! you did it!! Glad i could help if only in a small way :)
Fab card, im sure your Mum will love it, it made me smile :)

Hugs
Carol x