Monday 11 August 2008

Petes Card


Tomorrow is my husbands birthday, so I have made him a card. I started with a 5inch square white card, put a mount of a "Basic Grey" paper (I can't remember which one it is) , a smaller mount of black card and then the final white mount I embossed with "Swiss Dots" on the "Cuttle Bug" The car is stamped onto red card in black "Stayzon" Hightlighted with a "Sukura" white pen and small glitter stones added for the wing mirrors and the back lights. The car is suspended over the card with acete so that any breeze makes the car wobble (it looks like it is driving over a bumpy road) I think it is cute, why is it so hard to make mens cards??????

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Pete!
You did a good job Lynne, i hate doing cards for men!! Love the acetate idea for the wobble!!

Carol x