Monday 11 August 2008

My Time to Craft. Christmas Card Challenge


Well! how busy have I been???? but now most of the projects are finished and I can get back to playing?? How cool is that? I went to the Stevenage Stamp Show yesterday, spent too much money, but got loads of fab stuff!!!! So last night I had a play with some of the bits and made a Christmas Card. Then just now I was looking through the Challenge Blogs and noticed that "My Time To Craft" have a Christmas Card Challenge, so thought I'd enter. I made this with the "Snowflake " embossing folder that goes with my "Cuttlebug" (I love it) And at the show I bought some "Nestabilities" So all the round matting and layering is cut with those on the "Cuttlebug"The stamp is one I also got at the fair, it is from the new Christmas clear stamps from "Penny Black" I think this little mouse is so cute!!! All the papers and card are from bits I bought last year, so no idea where they are from (that's one great thing about the "Cuttlebug" it really seems to make the papers go a long way).
I hope you like it, please leave me a comment, as I have really missed hearing from you all!!!!!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

made by fifi said...

great card - thank you for joining in this week x

Carol said...

Great card Lynne, i was at the show too and i think i got the same stamp set!!
I spent far too much, but hey you can't beat the thrill it gives to have loads of new stuff! :)
I have my first sketch challenge up at the moment, pop over and join in with CSF #1
hugs
Carol x