Thursday 22 May 2008

Friday Sketchers


Hiya,
I am now back in the country again, and was taking a look at Carol's Paperplayce and saw that she had done a card for the "Friday Sketchers" challenge, as I had a 50th birthday card to make I thought I would try one of the challenges to see what happened. Mine is not nearly good enough to enter but I had great fun making the card so may try to use the designs on these blogs again some other time. Let me know what you think about my attempt, I have used "Basic Grey" "sugared" papers, the 50 is from "It's Funky Too" CD, and the flowers are a mixture of dye cut "Quickutz" and some silk flowers from somewhere (can't remember where), a couple of silver brads, and the sentiment is stamped using "Adirondack" "Lettuce". Well i'm off now speak to you all soon.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Lynne, Welcome back to good old blighty!!

You really should link this card back to their blog, it's fab :) IMHO it's as good as any of the others, and don't forget they are back tomorrow with a new sketch!

Carol x

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Lynne - love your cards they are all fabulous - just popped over from the Funky Hand Gang blog - well done Carol for sharing your friend's talent with us

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Lynne... this is GORGEOUS!!! It's sooo pretty!

Umm... it's MY 50th soon... 25th June... Not hinting or anything. Much... cough..

Heather xx