Wednesday 28 May 2008

Fathers Day


Went down to the market today to get the veg. and stuff, and while I was there realised that it is Fathers Day soon. So have made an attempt at a card. My father-in-law is great, he is 86 years young, he has just bought himself a new car, and he is off to Lake Garda soon. He has only just arrived back from Malta. I just hope I'm as good as he is at that age. As you can probably guess he plays golf twice a week, so when I saw these Quickutz dies I just had to get them. Men are so hard to buy for don't you think??? Anyway the papers are from Funky Hand "Paper Blossom" the only other thing I used was a big Brad. Hope he likes it????

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Lynne, love this card, colours work so well together.

Mandy

Mrs Mayne said...

It's great Lynne! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Kim Dellow said...

Great card :)

Rach said...

Brilliant card...Im sure your fil will love it...he sounds like a real jet setter...I expect the golf is keeping him fit.
Hugs Rach.x