Saturday 26 September 2009

Carols Sketch Fun Challenge





As I am going to Spain for the next three weeks I thought before I leave I'd have a go at Carols Sketch Fun Challenge, as I went to the "Colemans" end of month sale, this morning and bought some new stamps and a new CD Rom. The Stamps are by kars, "Ollyfant" stamps and the CD Rom is "Deck the Halls" by "Colour my world" The ribbon is a small piece from stash so can't remember where I got it from!!! (senior moment!!)(and I'm having a few of those recently!!)I love the Christmasy colours!!I coloured the picture using "Pro-markers" (great aren't they???)Going to Ali Pali tomorrow so hoping to get a few more!!! YEYH!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Such a sweet image Lynne and beautifully coloured!
Seems like a few of my card club went to Coleman's yesterday! Wendy gots lots of new stash too :)
Have fun at Ali Pali and have a great time in Spain.....
I've dropped you an e-mail about how to get rid of Word Verification...i'm sure more people will leave comments from now on!