Sunday 7 June 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun Challenge



Have you all been across to Carol's new Challenge blog??? If no, then why not? This is her challenge this week with some fab prizes, so really worth having a go. This is my entry done with another of the new "Fairy Doodles" stamps I think they are great! and really easy to colour! I coloured this little "Plantpot fairy" (that's not really her name!) with Marvey La Plumbe pens and a couple of "Sakura Pens and then glittered over while they were wet (on her wings etc.)The pretty daisy paper is one from the "Joanna Sheen" "Baby Love" CD. and the rest is bits from the stash. I love the design, really makes "Plant pot fairy" stand out don't you think? So click on the link to Carol's new blog on the right of this page and have a go....

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love your card that image is adorable.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Carol said...

Absolutely lovely Lynne, that cute fairy in the plantpot is so sweet :)
Thanks for having a go at my sketch, i do appreciate the support and good luck for the draw.

Hugs
Carol x