Saturday 7 March 2009

Papermania stamping for men


Whoo hoo!!! I've finally got my hands on the new Papermania "Stamping for Men" set of clear stamps. So last night I sat down and made this card. It's a white 5 x 5 inch square card, I used a square of "Basic Grey" "Archaic" paper (thought it looked a little like water). Stamped the fisherman (there is a fisherman, a golfer and a handyman, with sentiments and birthday beer stamps as well) coloured him with Marvey Le Plumb pens and then did the faux stitching I tried on the last card. One of the stamps is a small fish, so repeat stamped this at the bottom of the card to show the ones that got away, added the "Gone fishing again..." sentiment. Glazed the fisg and there we are. later today (after I've been to the local market I'll try the other stamps but if they are anything like this one it will be good fun!!!

3 comments:

Michele said...

This is a great mans card Lynne. Love the little 'Gone fishing sign' and the fish border.

Michele
x

Carol said...

Ooh love this one Lynne! Chloe's boyfriend is fishing mad!! Maybe i 'need' this set of stamps?

Hugs
Carol x

Wendy said...

Hi Lynne, thanks for your comments and advert for my blog, much appreciated. love this card, have got hold of these stamps myself, they great I think. See you next week.

Wendy xx