Wednesday 23 April 2008

4th Anniversary


Although I am trying to make a keepsake book for my sister in law, I just realised that my husbands much younger brother has his 4th wedding anniversary next week, so as I received my "Crop-o-dial" this morning I decided to make something that has holes.
The paper is "Basic Grey "Sugared" I think the colours are really sweet, the heart stamp is one from "Denami design"??? The flowers are the daisys from the top of the baby hammock on the "Penny Black" stamp that I got a few weeks ago. The top plaque is from a chip board set I got from QVC a while ago but couldn't decide what to do with, but now I can make holes in them I'm sure I'll use them a lot more. The ribbon is just some I picked up at "Exel".
I hope you like it, please let me know your views.